1 November 2011

My three urchins

I am a very proud mother of 3. My daughter has just passed her Kent test which we were over the moon about. The screech that came from my mouth when I saw the email stating she was suitable for grammar education!! But Nya is that kind of girl I have always said she was head girl material. My eldest son Indie well he's a character completely bonkers! He's had a journey in life so far and at 7 years old he can proudly say I beat cancer  he was diagnosed when he was 3, we've had a roller coaster ride but now things are looking up. I  believe it will make him an even stronger person then he was before. He also has Aspergers which can be tough to handle sometimes, but he sees the world so differently that I am so fortunate he can share it with me. And now a drum roll for my 2 year old Korben who is without a doubt the cutest cheekiest - too smart for his own good squishy cheeks boy, with his blonde curly locks and a vocabulary that's frightening literally!! Both boys are gadget obsessed and will eat everyone out of house and home. Both boys have gone to my neighbours door and ask if they had any food!! But my children are an inspiration and a huge part a of my photography world I am forever using them to practice on...They don't mind and are stupidly good at posing!!

Unless they are on my phone then there is no chance but it's nice to see them sat still for 10 minutes!


1 comment: